Friday, September 28, 2007


Hey, another morning done. I'm glad it's friday. I have to work tommorrow but it's been a long week. I'm working for the Elko Couonty School Ditrict, driving school bus. I start as a substitue but it keeps me busy, after years of not doing field trips I am now taking lots. Their fun cause you don't have alot of the issues of a regular route. It's all good. I have 2 dogs playing at my feet, yes we got a puppy. His name is 'Megabucks Chance of a Lifetime' call name Chance. We were able to get him from one of the top Aussie breeders in the country and this is their last litter. They are retiring form breeding and we were thrilled to be able to make Chance a part of our family. I know most of my family thinks I'm nuts when it comes to animals but I guess there's one in every family. That's ME. Zac is tickeled to have a puppy to chase him around and play with. This pic is of Kaite and Red.... we lost Red to a truck speeding down our street last winter. Miss him terribly.

2 comments:

Suzy said...

Andrea: Welcome to blog world. I hope you have as much fun as we are having. Have a happy day!

Vonnie said...

Hey sis, welcome to insanity 101. Just think. Today a blog, tomorrow...........who knows. Your new pup looks a lot like Red......or maybe it's just my brain twitching. Love ya.