Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Love to hate them...... computers

During my May trip to Vegas with Carlin track my computer started acting weird..... the power plug died again! So for the last about 6 weeks we have been computerless since the desktop was and still is having issues. Go figure. Last weekend Rick in all his inventive smartness he fixed my laptop woes with a $5 part. I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband that can do just about anything he sets his mind to. THANKS HONEY! so we've been cleaning and organizing and starting to get rid of the junk that accumulates in life. the rain has dwindled in the last week and a half and the skies are sunny once again in Northern Nevada. I've been busy with hazard certifications for KT and driving again to the different mines, getting up at around 1:30 AM most mornings. Today I did a Cortez run then had a class for the new motor coaches that will be arriving in the next month. It was actually interesting and informative even though I've been driving school busses with the regeneration systems for the last year. I told the MCI rep that they should do a similar class for the schools. probably won't happen, oh well. So hopefully I'll get back to some regular posts.... I really would like to.......................

0 comments: