Saturday, November 19, 2011

I was just reading a bit from my cousins blog..... Anna... she was younger than I growing up but as adults and definetely with the advent of Facebook I have reconnected with many peolple from the first part of my life..... but by spending time on FB I have neglected my blog. I had wanted to turn it into more of a personal type journal but I'm not sure if that's possible..... when you write in a journal you can let out all the things you feel & think, good, bad & ugly and I don't believe it's necessary to broadcast all of that. I've made it a point in my life nto not broadcast alot of the negative things that I have experienced but it's also part of making me who I am.... the good, bad & ugly.

We are now living in West Valley City, Utah. After 5 years in Nevada. It's good to be home & close to our family again but also on the flipside I miss alot of  things about Spring Creek. It was quiet & peaceful and living on 2 acres was really nice. I also really liked my jobs ther4 nit that I made more money than I do here but it was interesting & entertaining & challenging too......

It's been a tough year since we've been back. We moved to American Fork in Michael & Lonaka's basement but that didn't last..... don't know if I want to go into the details about that just yet. Then my wonderful mother took us in..... that was good except all three of us where sharing a room, a big room but one room none the less. In June I sold my Harley and we rented this 2 bedroom duplex in WVC. It is in the ghetto but we're in our own place again and can start rebuilding our life.

1 comments:

ChristinaS said...

I totally understand what your going through. I sold my never been brought home purchased 883 to make the move to Fla. Mike just sold his 1200 to have a christmas for the kids. We are going to put some into a secured loan to try and build some credit. With Mike's illensses off and on in the past 7 years we've really suffered financially. Now with upcoming dialasis and a possible transplant we are really going to be struggling. We are totally blessed with Melissa paying the rent and a couple smaller bills. we pay the water, electric and car insurances. She put another line on her phone acct so even my phone bill is a bit cheaper. Less talk mins but hey it's worth it.. I have unlimited text. lol
Just keep praying and keeping the faith and Father in heaven will carry us all through.. Oh and even though we have a really great place with good size rooms at a pretty decent price, it's only b/c it's like two blocks from the projects ourselves.. It's not so bad. It's not like tomony hill, our projects here are more like Oxbow and people are really nice..
Anyway, I'm glad your back to blogging. Hope you continue. I'm trying myself.. It's not as easy to get on blog like it is on FB.. LOL.. But I'm trying.. LOve you all.