Thursday, November 20, 2008

I did it again

growing up I was the child who came home with dog, cat etc. in tow...... 'It followed me home can I keep it?' As an adult I've tried very hard to curb that inclination. Most days it works. I can go to Walmart on any given sat. and look at the cute puppies & kitties that various well meaning people are looking for homes for. Today my resolve & self control crumbled. There sitting on the bench in front of Walmart was a very nice lady with a box full of aussie puppies. I love my aussie's and just couldn't resist this cute little girl with blue eyes. Maggie is a tiny little girl.... the owner told me she is about 6 weeks old but the more I look at her and interact I think she's younger. The regular person has no clue that a dog should stay with the momma dog till at least 10 weeks and preferably 12 weeks. It's a crime that people are out there giving these dogs to people that are barely weaned just because as they get older they become inconvenient. Well I saved one today and hopefully it'll all work out. Should have pic's soon now that we found the camera. And pic's of the new house!

0 comments: