Tuesday, November 11, 2008

settling in..........

I know it's been forever since I posted anything meaningful and when you let something slide you have the urge to catch up on everything and then it gets overwhelming and so you put it off and put it off................

So I'm not going to try and catch up on everything I'll just start from here and see how things go.

This is a portrait of Red that a gentleman named Richard Reece drew for us. He is a co-worker of Rick's and about a year ago Rick approached him to draw this for me for my B-day. It took a year but was well worth the wait. When I texted it to my children it inspired John to volunteer to draw one of Katie for me. I'm really tickled! John is such an accomplished artist. So life goes on and for those of you who check in on us here I will try and be better (once again) at keeping up to date.

0 comments: