Thursday, March 19, 2009

Whining

Needles was certainely a long trip. I missed Zac's Dr. Suess program thurs. night but Rick videotaped it for me and it was fun to watch. Zac was so cute!
It's been a hard spring traveling. I haven't been home when Rick's been off for weeks. And I have to go to Reno fri. to pick up the FFA group that I took there tues. night. It was an out & back and we left Spring Creek 2:00 PM tues. so by time we got to Reno & I dropped them off I didn't get home till 4:00 AM. By then I was wired so I just stayed up to get Zac to school and then I went to sleep. I woke up at 1:00 PM and couldn't believe that 5 hrs had passed, it felt like I had just went to sleep 5 min. earlier. I rolled over & went back to sleep till Zac got home from school.................... what a day. And to top it off I have to go back to Reno next week for 3 days! I'm almost tired of traveling. Actualy I'm tired of missing my husband & son. And to top it off we haven't been to SLC to see the kids & grandkids since Jan. OK so I'm whining! and rambling! I haven't got to enjoy the nice weather yet either! I want to get out in my yard & garden! I want to walk my dogs, I want to go for a ride on the bike with Rick! He's had it out the last 2 weekends and I haven't got to ride!
Alright enough whining for now.

1 comments:

ChristinaS said...

Everyone is entitled to a good whine once in awhile. We are only human. I on the other hand whine constantly. I guess some things never change... lol Enjoy what time you have a home. It goes by so quickly. We are suppose to have another nice weekend here. Can't wait to get back on the bike again. We took it out of storage on Saturday and rode both days.. I got a cold and a wicked sore throat from it. But it's worth it.. I'd do it again. Hopefully youll have a good weekend too and enjoy your bike ride too.
hugs and love