Tuesday, September 1, 2009

good intentions

So every year, every month, every week I vow to be better at getting my paperwork done for work, on time and turned in when it should be................... so this morning I'm doing my paperwork and turning it in. I get burnt out fast when it comes to paperwork! Sometimes I get to where I'm going so much that it gets piled up & when I get back so late and am so tired I tell myself I'll do it in the morning............... oh well another school year is here and I vow to be better at getting my paperwork turned in on time! Last weekend I took SCHS & EHS volleyball to Winnemucca for their tournament............... last year I took SCHS and they were so excited to see me, that's one of the things that makes my job fun, when the kids are happy to have me take them where they're going. This friday it's Elko football to Reno for 2 days. The nice thing is because there is no school friday they are leaving at 1 PM so I won't have to drive all night and we'll get there at a decent time. I'm also going with one of the newer drivers and she's never done an overnighter. She wants to go with someone else her first trip so I can teach her the ropes.............. so it might be fun and or interesting. I guess I'll find out this weekend!



0 comments: