Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Blogging

So Zac had fun last week while he was home sick (he NEVER gets sick) watching me play on facebook and adding a blog entry.... he was really intrigued and excited to see some of the stuff you can do on the internet................
I have to add that I really enjoy reading the family member blogs and keeping up with what is happening in other families lives................. I am not as creative in my entries as I read in others blogs but I really am doing this for me mostly....................
we have a family newsletter that my sis in law has devoted many years to that I also really enjoy getting every month.................... (do you read our blogs Betty?)
It amazes me the communication that is available now that wasn't in years past..................
I always laugh when I tell people we got our first computer just so I cold email my sister at work all those years ago.............................
Now look at me..................
blog, facebook, myspace (although I don't really use myspace)............................
I am truly grateful for my internet connections..................

0 comments: