Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hmmmmm............

I'm really tired today. Took Elko High School Soccer to Reno yesterday. While we didn't leave too early I got up at 3:30 AM to spend some time with Rick & not have to hurry to get ready for work. I got Zac off to school and headed to work. Did I mention we had our first winter storm yesterday also? I didn't think it was that much of a storm but it made a lot of people uncomfortable about traveling. My theory is you have to respect the weather be it snow sleet or hale or heat of summer, not be afraid of it.................
anyhow we made good time & the roads weren't really that bad. But the Lady you was driving the relief car to pick me up later was not comfortable driving in the bad weather and she ended up dropping the relief driver & heading back to Elko instead of waiting for me which meant I had to ride the bus home which really, really sucked. I got home around 3 AM which also meant I'd been up for almost 24 hours with only a couple short cat-naps. I almost didn't get Zac off to school this morning but his friend Kaylee called to give him a ride to the bus stop and he had just enough time to get dressed & have breakfast & go. Then I had a safety meeting in town so I brushed my teeth & hair and went. Does all this tell you I'm really, really tired? No I haven't had a nap yet but I can more or less sleep in tomorrow or go back to bed after getting Zac off to school cause I don't have to work till tomorrow night when I will be the relief driver for Spring Creek cross country.

0 comments: