Sunday, November 8, 2009

$25 in the hole..........

Thought I'd let you know how Friday went for Rick & Zac. Rick tells me he's $25 in the hole as he had to buy Zac a new game and I was the one who made the promise to Zac but do you think he'd wait till I got home? Of course not and quite frankly Rick says it was more than that after a trip to the grocery store where Zac talked him into choc milk and a lunchable and crushable yogurt..... the container crushes so you don't have to use a spoon, neat marketing technic huh?Oh yea and $20 to the babysitter, so Rick figures HE'S out about $70 bucks, talk about inflation! A couple of weeks ago Zac's best friend Kaylee got a diary from her school book order and ever sine then Zac has asked for one for him too so when we were at Walmart Rick & I found him a really nice 400 page journal and Zac had a good time writing his first story tonight and then making Rick and I rating it between 1-100, of course we both gave him 100 and he told us if he added it together he'd get 200........ hmmmmm I think that has something to do with school grades? You think? Yes definitely!

2 comments:

ChristinaS said...

Well, I finally did a little bit of updating on here. It's not completly updated but I posted some pics and what not. Oh and I darkened the font a bit too. So hopefully it's not so straining on the eye. Good to see you didnt stop blogging. LOL
I'm so bad at that... LOL b/c of facebook, I truely have neglected most things online. I'll try to do better I promise.. HUGS and loves

ChristinaS said...

I'm with you. let's pledge..