Friday, November 6, 2009

No babysitter friday

Most Fridays Rick doesn't work & Zac gets to come home from school instead of going to the babysitters. Lately Rick has been able to pick up overtime on Fridays which is very helpful to us in the budget department right now. Last night my work called and asked if I could do a last minute overnight trip....... Spring Creek girls soccer to Fallon for regional tournament. Of course I said yes after calling Shari our babysitter since her husband doesn't normally work Fridays either so she isn't available then but Brooks (her husband) is/was working also (am I rambling?) OK so after all that rambling I'm in Fallon with soccer, Rick is working and Zac unhappily is at the babysitter. Oh he'll be fine and he has a new book he's been reading non-stop for 2 days and he can play with Drew, Shari's son and I even tried to bribe him with a new game if he'd have a good attitude about it all. We'll see what the results are when I talk to Rick later.

0 comments: