Monday, February 18, 2008

Computers again

Rick got me a laptop for my Anniversary/Valentines/Birthday present and the Fedex lady finaly showed up today! I should have paid the extra $12 bucks to get it last friday instead of it sitting in the SLC warehouse all weekend! Oh well, live and learn. So now after a call to Frontier tech support I am officialy online, hooked up and ready to go. That's why I thought I'd try posting form my wireless laptop! So mkaybe now I'll be able to be better updated when I'm gone on trips or when we're in SLC visiting! wish me luck!

3 comments:

ChristinaS said...

I was doing it incorrectly...

ChristinaS said...

you changed it... LOL now that I figured it all out.... OH well thanks....

Suzy said...

Congratulations on the new computer. I love my laptop! Have fun with it. And Happy Birthday!