Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Computers.......

Two years ago when we moved to Nevada (can you believe it's been 2 yrs.?) We got a new computer. The old one was still useable but that was one of the things I had my heart set on was a newer, faster, more memory computer. So being the parent I am (and Rick too) we offered the computer to John & Ashleigh. They didn't have one and Ashleigh's dad had the ability to fix the stuff that was wrong and make it working spiffy again. I made John promise to save the information that I wanted form it. Well finally this last weekend I got the disks' that Ashleigh's dad had made. There were over 500 pic's on it and a slew of video's we had taken including some the kids had made years ago....clamation ones! Thye are fantastic and Rick is going to post them on u-tube. When he does Iwill put a link here so you can all watch them and tell me what you think. Needless to say I had a great time reliving a bunch of the past. Now I have to get them all sorted and put into files and all that fun! So I now have lots of new pic's to post in the future.

0 comments: