Thursday, February 21, 2008

EARTHQUAKE!

We got a shakening awakening this morning at 6:15 Zac and I were standing in the kitchen and the floor started to move, it almost felt like it does when the wind blows really hard but much more intensified. Only lasted about 15 or 20 seconds or so... weird! We're fine no damage here, it looks like the epicenter was about 50 miles from here, and there was damage in Wells Nevada where the epicenter was/is. I'm feeling pretty blessed right now that we didn't have any damage. Wew! I just talked to Margaret, she didn't feel it in Vegas but it has been reported that it was felt wide spread from Idaho to Arizona. Zac then wanted to know if school was going to be cancelled. I told him no, he had to go to school. I actually stopped for a second and thought about keeping him home just in case and then thought, don't be crazy send him to school. It's interesting the thoughts that go through your head when something like this happens. John just called to check on us, somebody cares. So we'll keep you updated, we're glued to the TV station right now getting the info we can.

1 comments:

Suzy said...

I was wondering if you guys felt that. I am glad that no one was hurt or that nothing was damaged.