Monday, March 17, 2008

There's no place like home




I am SO GLAD to be home! I had SO MUCH FUN visiting Margaret! It was such a LONG DRIVE HOME!

Here is the really cute red leather coat I found and just had to have..... Margaret is wearing the green suede jacket I got in Reno last week. It was good that we had both with us when we went to dinner friday night as it got chilly when the sun went down. Margaret took me to PF Changs and it was wonderful. It's the best chinese I've ever had and was a great end to a fun day running around.... catching up on everything we could... being sisters and friends. We tortured each other with pictures and stories of where our lives are. It was alot of fun and we crammed everything we could think of into it. I got to be the first one of the family to see her condo, which is just beautiful by the way. She gave me my china that she's had (we decided to trade the sets that mom had set aside for us) That was cool also. I haven't figured out where I'm going to display it yet but I'll find somewhere! So now I'm home again and I really, really missed my guys and we spent a happy day yesterday just relaxing (and doing laundry) and spending time with each other.

3 comments:

Suzy said...

I'm glad you guys had fun! There is nothing like having a sister to spend time with.

ChristinaS said...

Everyone looking good. Neither one of you look like you aged! Way to go you two... Wish I could say the same.... lol
Tell Margret I said hello and send my best...
Oh question... you can email me if you wish... Do you still have that website that you purchased your laptop at? Interested in a 3gig harddrive (lots of genealogy to do) and a great size everything else with built in web cam too.... Does yours have all that???
Hugs love ya Me

ChristinaS said...

Everyone looking good. Neither one of you look like you aged! Way to go you two... Wish I could say the same.... lol
Tell Margret I said hello and send my best...
Oh question... you can email me if you wish... Do you still have that website that you purchased your laptop at? Interested in a 3gig harddrive (lots of genealogy to do) and a great size everything else with built in web cam too.... Does yours have all that???
Hugs love ya Me