Monday, April 21, 2008

Work and play.............



One of the neat benefits of my job is getting to go places. Last weekend the place I got to go was Taylorsville, Utah. And for those of you who know your geography Taylorsville, is located in the Salt Lake Valley...... home or home to our children and family. So... work was more like play. I had a great time visiting. Mom, Margaret and I went to P.F.Changs for dinner, good thing we got a reservation, it was crazy when we got there. Saturday was devoted to the kids. Cortney picked me up in the morning and we headed to John and Ashleigh's around noon. I got to hold and snuggle and feed Greyson a bottle. We had a great time just visiting and hanging out until the Coach called around 3 PM. It was time to collect the track team and head back to Elko. I had such a nice time. Rick and Zac had another bachelors weekend while I was gone. We had a nice Sunday to recuperate although I wasn't nearly as wiped out as some trips, I got home not too late and slept really well sat. night. I also told work not to call me today (monday) so I could have 2 days off in a row. Zac had a friend come over after school and the two of them are having a good time playing and making all kinds of noise in his room. I've spent most of the day catching up on stuff that needs to be done and just generally feeling good. How was your weekend?
Aren't they just the best looking group you've ever seen?

2 comments:

ChristinaS said...

Wow! Those kids, just don't look the same. John is so different then when he was growing up. Courtney though is the same, pretty as ever...

ChristinaS said...

As a matter of fact, Mike, Michelle and Dougie are going to the Lawyer's office Monday morning. Seems like there is no communication between lawyer and executor. So three out of the four kids are going to find out answers!.. Insane huh....