Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Blogger frustration

I spent most of the day Thurs. trying to upload a new template for my blog. I had used an outside template for the longest time and wanted to put a new one up. I kept getting an error code....... then I went to the various help places to try and figure it out.................... to no avail! I have been SO frustrated. It was the same site I got a template from back in jan. or feb. but now the program wouldn't let me load it. AARRGGHH! I tried again fri. still no luck. I emailed the error code to blogger like it told me to but they don't give you any help, just report it. So now it's back to the old template till I can hopefully figure it out. Oh well

1 comments:

Valentín VN said...

Hello.
I have a similar problem. My blog did not work on Internet Explorer 7 if I don't remove a gadget. Use several Explorers like Opera and Firefox Modzilla to look to your blog from diferent angles. I use Portable (USB) versions.
I don't know why, but blogger seems to have a problem with new added stuff.
Yesterday (June 11th 2008) I tried to add a blog roll and all was problems. I simply remove it and everything seems to run smoothly.

Greetins. And by the way, Great Blog!