Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day




Hey Happy Father's Day to one & all. Rick had a nice Father's Day. He got to sleep in, no breakfast in bed but we took the boat out on South Fork Reservoir and had a great time. Chance got to go swimming for the first time. He didn't like being thrown off the boat but once he was wet he had a great time.










Zac of course had to get in the water also. He is definitely our water child. I don't think I can call him our water baby anymore cause he's 7 now. He had bunches of fun but kept insisting he wasn't cold even though his teeth were chattering up a storm!
Zac also found some new friends to play in the water with. So as I've often said a good time was had by all.
How was your fathers day? Did you get breakfast in bed?
I also have to add that I love my dad a lot. I also miss him a whole lot. These are the times when I think of him and all that he was in my life... being there no matter what, loving me no matter what, offering advise and his infinite wisdom and of course 'the reality is...............'
Miss you Pop!

1 comments:

Suzy said...

Sounds like a fun day!! The picture of your dad was taken while they were in Maine.