Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Motorcycle road trip!



Well we're off to Cedar City in about 3 hrs. Rick has finally found the motorcycle he wants for the right price. He's been looking for the last month after working all that overtime on the shut down. Did I mention what a 'shut down' is? It's when they do all the work on the gold processing machines that can't be done while the mine is working it's normal processing process. Now is that clear? Anyway the pic I just posted is the one from the KSL.com add. It's a Yamaha V-Star 1100 custom. I googled our trip and it's about 400 miles to Cedar City from here and then we're heading to SLC for the weekend. So I'll keep you all updated!

1 comments:

ChristinaS said...

cool! How was the trip?
did you get the pic's of Mike's bike and my car and his truck???? LOL you would think how proud I am of all this stuff. LOL