Monday, July 7, 2008

Still here and still driving

Ok so it's been a few days again. It seems like all I've been doing is drive and try to catch up on my sleep. I did take the weekend off to spend with Rick and Zac. I figured if Rick was taking his 3 day weekend so was I. That's one of the upsides of substituting. I get to pick when I don't want to work and I was really burned out from the week. So Fri. night after Rick and I were finished we took Zac into Elko to see the fireworks. It was a really great show! Then we slept in sat. Yea! and Sunday we took the boat out on Southfork Reservoir and had a really nice afternoon floating around the lake. It's not really big but it's close to home (only 15 min. away) So it's a good option if you want a 'spur of the moment' trip. Zac took one of his friends with us and they had a fun time playing in the water and floating off the back of the boat. They used ropes to not drift too far. Can you believe I didn't take any pic's? Oh well next time. So now it's off to bed for me so I can get up at 2:15 AM to take the Gold Quarry truck shop guys. At least I'll be done by about 7:30 or 8:00 AM. It's the trade off of driving for KT. I'll try to check in more often but I hate to be redundant.

0 comments: