Sunday, September 14, 2008

around & around we go

I started this post on Sunday I think and here I am on Tues. night sitting in a Choice Hotel, hotel room in Fallon, NV. Why am I sitting in a Choice Hotel room you ask? I brought Spring Creek High School FFA (Future Farmers of America) here for a freshman green conference. So what's happened in the last 5 days? Friday afternoon we headed to SLC to add the latest addition to our family. May I welcome 'Prestige Seven of Eight? AKA Seven. We spent Fri. night with Courtney and Alexis and Conner. Conner is really starting to come out of his shell. He spent a lot of time sitting in my lap and talking to me! It was great. Poor Lexi has had a tummy ache most of the week so she was pretty tired but she did tell me all about not feeling good. Sat. morning we went down to Lehi so Michael could change the oil in Rick's truck.... oh yea we took Rick's truck this trip. Sat. afternoon was spent with Mom & Eric. Eric ended up giving us the idea for Seven's name which was a really good thing cause I kept telling Rick that his name was NOT going to be 'puppy'. We had decided that we really needed to go home sat. night as there was lots that needed to be caught up with at home. Then we headed to John & Ashleigh's to visit with Greyson. I can't believe how big he's getting, oh and we wanted to spend time with John & Ashleigh also! Lonaka had gone to see her sister so we missed seeing her and Brianna and Skyler and Jordan.............. sure missed getting to see them. We got back to Spring Creek at about 1:00 AM, up again at 7:00 AM, funny how a puppy will get you up in the morning. He did really well during the ride home. His breeder was a bit concerned since he hadn't liked the car ride to meet us and make the change but he curled up on the back seat with Zac and Chance and had a good ride home. SO Sunday was catch up day. We got most of what we'd planned done, in between playing with Seven of course. Chance is thrilled to have a puppy friend to play with and Seven is holding his own. We're still working on the potty training issue but if I keep a close eye on him he does alright. You notice I said 'I'? Hmmmmmm anyway after Sunday comes Monday. I drove for KT in the morning and the Schools for the afternoon. And now here I am sitting in a Choice Hotel room. My original post was way cooler than this and a bit more weird and scatter brained but the computer had a 'glitch' saving it and there it went into cyber space so I tried to recreate it at least in spirit.
So? how was your week?

0 comments: