Friday, September 19, 2008

Next stop

It's hard to believe it's friday already. It's been a hard week. Stupid me took a KT run yesterday morning. Even though I got back form Fallon by about 9:00 PM wed. night I though I should work as much as I can so I took a 10 hr. Barrick run. My alarm went off at 2:30 yesterday morning and I did not want to get up. So I reset it for 3:30 AM and did the quick get ready. Consisting of brushing my teeth getting dressed and just a quick makeup thing so I wouldn't look too horrible. The nice part was since it was a 10 hr. run they leave the buses at the mine sight and just drive one back so I got to rest on the drive home. Then I did a few things around the house before going to the vet in the afternoon. Seven needed his next shots and Chance has broke out with a rash. Hopefully it's just a skin infection. The vet told me the other option is that it could be an auto immune disease. I think it's an infection but boy is he sure miserable. He itches everywhere! I have to run to the store and get him some benedryl for the itching. By the way the pic is of Zac and Seven sleeping on the way back last week...... cute huh?

0 comments: