Sunday, September 7, 2008

Home again, home again, jiggidy jigg.....

I'm back home again after a very short trip to Las Vegas. I got to be a passenger there and back and spent most of the day friday shuttling the teams to the various places they needed to be. It was really hot there and every time I saw a Clark county school bus I was very envious of their AC! Luckily after I was finished my sister Margaret picked me up and we went to her Condo and I took a shower to wash off all the sweat. We spent the evening visiting and having Chinese for dinner which was wonderful. That's why I took the trip so I could see my sister. Mean while Rick and Zac had fun at home. Rick fell back to sleep after getting Zac ready for school so Zac got to play hooky friday and hang out with Dad! They were both happy to see me when I finally got home early sat. morning. Man is that a long ride! I was happy to be off the bus and home as well.

0 comments: