Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's not the Emerald City













So off to Reno I went with the Elko High girls Basketball team. Man is that a long drive. The athletic director for the district went with us and she is licensed so I drove half way there and then she drove and I took a nap. The reason she went is because the varsity team went to Las Vegas for a tournament after today's game so they will be there through monday. I want to go too!!!! oh well. I brought the freshman and JV teams home which is why I am editing this post at 4:00 AM. Can't sleep yet. But I can and will sleep in this morning. Rick is always great at occupying Zac and letting me sleep after trips like this. 16 hours all told and about 650 miles. Not bad for a Friday huh? OK off to bed.......

1 comments:

ChristinaS said...

Boy do I miss driving.. I can't wait till one day that I finally have this Fibro thing in check. Maybe then I'll go back. But I want to do what you do. Trips.
And man don't those seats look alot more comfy then the regular buses. They must enjoy that alot more.