Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Memory lane................


Recently we've been planning a baby shower for Ashleigh, John's wife. She is due with their first child (a boy) the beginning of March. Ashleigh asked me if I could get her copies of John's baby pictures as they want to make a collage of pic's from when the two of them were kids. Cute idea I thought.



So finally I pulled ALL of the pictures out and started sorting. Now I've always wanted our pictures scrap-booked nicely and I've even bought stuff to get started but the task as so overwhelmed me that that is about as far as I've got. So this request was probably not such a bad thing. It actually gave me a starting place and an idea of how to go about it. I've decided to separate the kids' individual pictures and then do an assortment of group photo's. It was fun to take that stroll down memory lane and relive John's life through the photo's I have. I found lots more than I thought I might have so I was also pleased to find them. It was a time consuming job but when it was over I found that it was worth it. I started on Courtney's pictures this afternoon but since I don't have a time constraint I plan on taking it a bit more slowly.

2 comments:

ChristinaS said...

Talk about Memories.. Holy cow.. To me that seems like forever. But I'm sure to you it seems like yesterday.. WOW!! I can't wait till you do the one with Courtney.. At least I was around for her birth and such. Where John I missed only the first year.. Not bad.. lol Had to think back. That was fun!

Suzy said...

I have been trying to catch up my scrapbooks foever. I fear it is a never-ending task. Best of luck and if you have any time-saving tips, fill us in.