Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Got the call.....

I've still been running Queenstakes the last few days waiting for the final run. I took the 10 hr. truckshop guys in this AM and was planning on going to pick them up tonight. I only had 10 passengers from a high count of 30. Just a few minutes ago I got a call from dispatch telling me they had got the call that we are done at Queenstakes. Don't know how the 10 guys I took in this morning are getting home..... it's about 75 miles one way.... I'm guessing most of them have tools & stuff they need to get off property and I'm sure none of it will fit in the bus. I know how many tools these guys have........ lots....... a whole lots........! So life does go on... tommorrow is inservice training for the school district. I can't believe that school starts monday! Zac is so excited! He will also be happy that Mommy is sleeping at night and can do stuff with him during the day instead of sleeping all the time! So will Rick. We hated the KT schedule but hey what ya gonna do?

1 comments:

ChristinaS said...

Looks like life has been pretty good for you guys. from the look of the date, school must have started already.So now your back to work . cool!
life is great! mike and i couldn't be happier! amazingly never thought that day would come back.
getting computer hooked up in about a week. Woo hoo! write more then.. love and hugs ME