Saturday, August 2, 2008

Missing her

Barking Frogs Budha Belly
aka
Katie
1999-2008

Since I was missing Katie I thought I'd share some of her with everyone. It's been a week since she passed. It's still hard to believe she's gone. Katie waas an amazing sog. Her job was to round up all the dirty socks in the house. She wouldn't touch the clean ones and she never chewed them up. It was kind of funny when Chance thought they were toys. He wanted to play tug of war with Katie and Katie would proceed to let him know that they were not tug of war toys they were her job. You see Aussies need a job. They were bred to be herding dogs so they are very smart and are also active dogs. Their good with kids although they have a tendency to want to herd the little ones. So if you want a great all around dog get yourself an Aussie! And yes I am using this venue to help get through the feelings I have so I hope you will be patient with me.


0 comments: