Monday, August 25, 2008

Summer

I haven't had much to say lately. Couldn't think of anything cute or intersting so..........
Zac started school last monday and is tickled to be back. He likes his teacher.... they have a program here where the teacher moves up with the class. Good if you like the teacher, bad if you don't. You can however get your child moved if you put up enough of a stink. I know a couple of parents who did, glad I didn't have to. So life goes on and summer is pretty much over. We do get a 4 day weekend here for labor day, something about being Nevada day. I never quite followed it, just another day off. I actually get to work fri-sat. Volleyball to Winnemucca for 2 days. Not sure why they're staying over night since it's only 125 miles away but hey I'll take the work! So keep posted and maybe I'll find something to write about..............................................................

0 comments: