Monday, May 5, 2008

Playing Catch Up

I spent the better part of today playing catch up. With mine and Rick's schedule of late our home has been seriously neglected. For someone who used to be such a neat freak (my home was ALWAYS clean) it has looked like a tornado hit our house these past few weeks. In fact Rick used to tell me that the only thing that scared him about being with me was how clean I kept my house. Living in Nevada has presented some unique challenges in housekeeping, not only has our schedules provided hindrances but the Nevada winds provide endless dust! In fact last year when I was driving for KT I had one of the young woman from the ward come once a week and clean the bathrooms and dust for me. I'm seriously considering going that road again. But today I spent a few hours making our home look fit to live in again! Yea! My husband will be so happy when he comes home tonight. Working these long hours has made him something of a grump so anything I can do to help him feel less stressed when he comes home is a big step in the right direction. So how do you feel about housework? DO you ever get so behind you don't think you'll ever catch up?

0 comments: