Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tag... your it!

I was tagged by a friend by email and thought I would respond via my blog........
SO!


Two names you go by:
1. Annie
2. Grandma

Two things you are wearing now.
1. Necklace
2. rings, Rick always says I'm easy to shop for

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. work with my dogs
2. be with my husband (and best friend)

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. My own yard & house (I'm way tired of renting)
2. Summer (but not too hot)

Two favorite pets you have had/have
1. Wizzer the wonder dog who introduced us to dogs again
2. Red my heart/velcro dog RIP

Two people who will fill this out:
1. Suzy
2. Christina, if she can get online

Two things you did last night:
1. Sat on the couch, trying to get rid of my headache
2. Had prayers with Zac which is always interesting

Two things you ate/drank today:
1. Choc. muffin
2. that's it :)

Two people you've talked to today (other than the people that live in your home):
1. no-one yet
2. no-one yet

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. getting up in the AM
2. getting up in the AM

Longest Car Rides you've been on:
1. R.I. to SLC
2. SLC to R.I.

Favorite holidays:
1. Memorial Day (the official beginning of summer)
2. Labor day (the official end of summer )
just kidding, I love all the holidays and have a hard time picking one

two favorite Beverages:
1. strawberry lemonaide if it's really good!
2. tropicana lots of pulp OJ... you have to be able to chew your OJ!

Ok, Suzy, Christina, Mellisa you've been officialy tagged.

0 comments: