Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tagged

OK, Suzy tagged me so I guess I'll have to step up!

3 Joys

My kids, they're growing up into neat adults
My grandkids, they're giving their parents a run for their money already
Chance making great progress in obedience class

3 Fears....... hmmmmm

Not accomplishing the things I want to in life
There's not much I'm afraid of anymore...
Not succeeding in my endeavours which is about the same as #1

3 Goals

Finding a job for summer
Getting back to tole painting
Getting Chance to be an obedient dog and quit running off!

3 Current obsessions/collections

I don't have room to collect much right now so NOT collecting would be a obsession
Looking nicer (watch "what not to wear')
Keeping our home cleaner

3 Random facts about me.........

I've been a school bus driver for 19 years now (good grief!)
I've resided in 7 different states during my life
I've always wanted to be a dog trainer

How's that Suzy?

0 comments: