Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Is your bird in the oven? Zac has become quite the baker during the last week. His contribution to his class feast was pumpkin pie. and being the helpful 6 yr. old he, is I decided that he should help make the pies. He cracked the eggs and added the ingredients after I measured them and mixed it all up. So when it was tiem last night to make the pecan pies I decided to have him help. Maybe we have a gopurmet chef in the making? Rick is working today and I'm just about ready to get the bird in the oven and the rest started. Rick won't be home till about 6 pm so I've got plenty of time. What are you doing for Thanksgiving?

THOSE I'M THANKFUL FOR..........

MY FAMILY....OF COURSE

MICHEAL & LONAKA

JORDAN

SKYLAR

BRIANNA

JOHN & ASHLEIGH

AND THE NEW BABY ON THE WAY

COURTNEY

ALEXIS

CONNER

AND THE CHILDREN SHE GAVE LIFE TO

TIFFANY

MANDY

MOM & DAD

BROTHERS AND SISTER WHO I DON'T GET TO BE WITH NEARLY ENOUGH

NEICES AND NEPHEWS THAT ADD SPICE TO LIFE

WHO ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?

1 comments:

chrystal said...

you say you are thankful of every one there but you did not say any thing about me and my kids just kidding
ha ha love you