Monday, November 5, 2007

Washer woes

My washing machine died Saturday. It had a good life washing our clothes for 10 yrs. So off to Home Depot we went. This is the great washer/ dryer set we found. I told Rick if we have to replace them I want what I want! I drive him nuts sometimes. But I've always wanted a set like this and it's big enough to handle the blankets and stuff that I wash, which contributed to the last washers demise. The dryer wasn't dead but it wasn't great and we got a good discount by buying the set (of course). And I also drove Rick nuts taking the pic's for the blog! He said it wasn't the kind of help he wanted. so here goes.............














OK so how many pictures can you take? According to Rick way too m any. Oh well I'm having fun. we washed a couple of loads to try it out, now I have to wait for more dirty ones! And the offending blanket was rewashed after it had frozen sitting on the porch waiting it's turn. All went well and we're back in business.

1 comments:

Suzy said...

Congratulations on the newest members of your family. If you really need some clothes to wash, I could send some of mine over. I think it would be great to have 2 washers/dryers. Except that would be a lot of folding at one time!!