Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hump day

Well it's wednesday again. Even after having monday off (Nevada and Rhode Island are the only states that give all government off for Veterans day, funny I've lived in both) it seems like it's been a long week. The dogs and I just got back form our walk. I really enjoy going for walks and taking the dogs with makes it much more enjoyable. although I think I'm going to have to start walking Chance twice a day. He has much more energy than senior citizen Katie.... she'll be nine in Jan. Zac is thinking about having a doggy birthday party. I don't hink so. Speaking of pets we and 2 cute orange tabby kitties show up at our door the other night and right away Zac wanted to adopt them both, I later found out they live across the street so it's a no go for Zac who has now decided tha we really need to add a feline to the family. Now we had cats for many years even before dogs but Rick says absolutely not and we have the excuse that we can't have more animals while we're renting! You also have to understand that not only is my son relentless (wonder where he gets that from?) but he also gets fixated when he wants something. I don't however think he is going to win this battle.

0 comments: