Friday, November 16, 2007

Christmas Decorations

So I have to admit I made my first Christmas purchase and put out my first Christmas decoration. I found this cute snowman carpet at Home Depot last night. Being a snowman he is kind of multi holiday however. I like most people wait till Thanksgiving weekend to decorate but I couldn't see putting him up for just a week so on the floor he went. And after a couple of weeks of no trips it's off to Reno I go tommorrow to relieve a driver and I'm thinking of maybe going a bit early (it's just me going, no other drivers) and maybe starting my shopping, which would be a record early start! Zac has a birthday party in the morning and Rick and I are going to try and make some headway in getting our shed organized so we can actualy get to the Christmas decorations. What have you got planned for the weekend?

1 comments:

Suzy said...

Because we have so many birthdays at our house in December we wait until the week before Christmas to decorate. We still feel festive with all the b-day parties, but we don't have the tree in our way for too long.