Thursday, November 29, 2007

Wow


Wow is it Thursday already? Where has the week gone? It's been a slow week work wise. We're in between Football/Soccer/X-Country/Volleyball and now wrestling and B-ball are starting up. I get to take the Elko wrestlers to Layton tomorrow. I wouldn't normally do an overnight trip but this one is close enough that the kids are going to visit me. Courtney and the kids are going to spend the night at the hotel with me and then John & Ashleigh are having breakfast with us. It ought to be a fun trip. Rick told me he was a bit jealous that I get to spend time with the kids I told him I was sorry( hee hee hee). So it ought to be a fun trip. I'm looking forward to it. I also need to get dog food. I can't get the brand that I use here in the Elko area so I have to get it when we go to Reno or SLC. I use a higher tier food and none of the local places carry it. Go figure. I always wanted to live in a rural area and now that we do we can't get a lot of the products we use. So when we go on trips we stock up on stuff.

1 comments:

Suzy said...

That will be fun to spend time with Courtney and John. I totally understand that stock up thing. We had to do it in Romania and I still do it now even though I don't need to. I think I am out of control.