Sunday, November 25, 2007

Quiet Sunday




Our family has a newsletter each month. My sis-in-law does all the putting it togther stuff. It's fun to hear about what everyone is doing now that we're all spread over the world. So this was my family's month to share what we've been up to. Each month we all take a turn so I've had to go back and think about what's bee happening in the last 8 months or so. It's intersting to think about where we've been and where we're at now. My it's been a busy year! I really wanted to say jkust go and look at our blog but that would be cheating don't you think? So I sat down and reminisced. It took awhile to write because I didn't want to miss any of the important things or what I thought was important. It's intersting that something that's terribly important to you might not be to someone else. Am I rambling? Thought so.
thought you might like to see how nice Chance looks after his bath.

1 comments:

Suzy said...

Can't wait to see the newsletter. I always enjoy reading it. Does that mean it's our turn next?? I better start thinking.