Saturday, November 3, 2007

Haircut Day





So Rick has decided that he needs a haircut. Now you have to remember that I love his long hair(I guess I'm just a rebel after all) You think it's hard for a woman to find a new hairdresser when you move? We went back to SLC and had Leslie cut our hair for about a year and a half. Then we had difficulties with scheduling so Rick quit cutting his hair, also wearing a hardhat all day at work it made for some really bad hair afternoons! I got desperate for a perm this spring and took a chance. I made an appt. with Raelynn at Taylor'd Hair. She did a fantastic job and I was set for a new hairdresser in the Elko area. She also cut Zac's hair twice and Rick has decided it's time to cut his and is going to give her a try. I think he will be very happy with the end result. When I started trying to snap some photo's so I could have before and afters he threatened to not get it done. I told him he was talking to the wrong person because I love his hair long. So we'll have the afters later so all can give a review!









When I got my per diem check this week I headed for JC Penney's. I had my eye on this shirt, I bought the burgandy one when I was in Reno last week but didn't have enough for both. So I went to see if our local store had my size. They did. and along the way I found this great purse. Of course it was on sale for %40 off so I had to get it! What was your bad girl purchase this week?



And finaly Zac doing his eye spy Halloween Daddy eyeball impersonation!

1 comments:

Suzy said...

OOOO fun - It's always fun to get a new purse. I was actually good last week except for a little trip to Target - no big splurges. Can't wait to see the "after" pictures.