Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Another Monday oops tuesday

Wow a whole week has gone by and I haven't posted anything! It was a crazy week. After our migraine monday I worked the rest of the week. I had 3 trips. Fri. and Sat. were long days. I had an afternoon route friday and then jumped into a car for a relief drive. We went to Fernly, NV which is just outside of Reno to pick up the football team from Spring Creek. The team didn't get done with the game till 10:45 PM. By time they loaded the busses and we got dinner for all of them it was almost midnight when we actually got on the road headed home. Needless to say it 6:15 AM by time I got home and straight to bed because at 4:00 PM I had to be back to do it all over again. This time it was Twin Falls, ID to pick up the Band form Elko. This was a much shorter trip. When the busses got to the truck stop we were meating them at one of them had developed a nasty radiator leak It took an hour to decide that they were going to leave the bus there to get fixed. So we crammed the the whole group on 3 busses and I got to be a passenger instead of a driver. I would much rather be the driver. But at least the week is over and I am so far enjoying a quiet monday. Zac is off to school and Rick is at work and the only noise to be had is the dogs barking at each other. OOPS! It's tuesday. What ever happened to monday? Oh well. I guess it's time to take the dogs for a walk and get a shower so I can get on with the day.

0 comments: