Sunday, October 21, 2007

Good Morning



I've been home for about an hour and I'm not ready for bed yet. When I got home the living room kind of smelled. Since Chance isn't 100% reliable yet I checked the house for puppy droppings. None found. I started putting stuff away and Rick woke up just enough to tell me to check Katie she might be the culprit(she occasionally has blow outs) sure enough she was a bit stinky. Time to clean her. So what did I decide to do at 2:00 AM? Give the dog a bath. Since I had to wash her bum anyway I decided that she just needed a bath. Crazy huh? She sure looks and smells good now. I know you all needed to know that. Zac and I downloaded pumpkin faces the other day so tomorrow we are going to put a face on his pumpkin. He has waited somewhat patiently all week to decorate his pumpkin. It's hard when you're 6 to wait for things like that. I tried explaining to him that you can't cut it too early so it won't rot before it's time but it's hard to understand that also. Actually it's really a daddy son project (at least in our home) but dad didn't feel well today so they are going to do it tomorrow. I might go get another orange squash or two so we have a variety. Can't just have one! Zac has decided that he wants to be a Ninja Turtle this year. I'm not as wonderful when it comes to Halloween but I think we'll manage. Most years we do. It's the one holiday that could disappear and I wouldn't miss it. Zac has candy still left from last year. He is different than most kids when it comes to treats. He is very picky with his goodies. He doesn't like a lot of the candy and cookies and junk food in general. Maybe that isn't such a bad thing.

0 comments: