Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Monday blues

Rick found an intersting way to take a monday off from work. It all started when I got up at 5:30 am to take the dogs out to potty. Rick was busy getting ready for work, by the time I came in I had a killer migraine.... just like that. He took one look at me and asked if we needed to go to the emergency room. All I could do was nod yes. So he got Zac up & dressed and off we went. A demerol shot and hour and a half later and we were headed home. I only lasted about another hour befroe being off to laa laa land for the day. Rick took a long nap also and claimed that he was having affects from the demerol shot he didn't get. So we hung out for the day and he took very good care of me like he always does when I'm under the weather. I have such a great guy! So now it's back to life and I'm off to Winnemucca for a trip today. Rick gets to get Zac from the babysitter and they get to have a guy evening till I get home. I think Zac really likes their guy nights without mom.

1 comments:

Suzy said...

yuck - migraines are not fun!! Hope you are feeling better and back to life!