Thursday, October 4, 2007

Puppy wake up call

So I had a relief drive last night and didn't get home till 2:30 AM. I got up and got Zac off to school and headed back to bed. I finaly got back to sleep and Kaite started barking that womeone was here. I got up and checked things out and the neighbor was chasing her dog down that had gotten loose. I was able to help her corral the dog. Way to go Katie for alerting me. When I crawled in bed again the puppy decided that it was time for me to get up and started chewing on various items in my room. So I climbed out of bed again and decided that maybe if I fed him he would go back to sleep for a while. Wish me luck. Luckily I've got about 4 more hours till Zac gets home so maybe I will get some sleep. Gotta love puppies :)

1 comments:

Suzy said...

It's almost like having a newborn. I am glad it is not me.