Monday, October 1, 2007

Tommorrow is a new day

So here it is a cold monday and I have 2 dogs driving me nuts. I've been sick the last few days so we haven't had our daily walks and outside play time and Katie and Chance are getting cabin fever. There is nothing worse than a puppy with too much energy. Zac got 2 new nintendo games over the weekend so he's lost in his room wiht Godzilla and Batman. He wasn't too disapointed at not going to the babysitter's because he has the new games. Rick is working and I'm stuck on the couch trying to cough my lungs out. What a great monday. I even called off my field trip for today I feel so miserable. Ok I'll try not to whine for much longer. So now it's raining and of course we need the rain but it's cold rain. I guess summer's really over. Tommorrow is a new day.

0 comments: