Friday, October 26, 2007

Off we go

We're heading to SLC today to visit the family. It's been since the beginning of Aug. when we had the reunion that we've been there. I think this is the longest stretch since we moved to Nevada. Wow! And I've been OK with it. Amazing. It will be nice to get to see everyone, or as most of everyone that we can fit in. We're going to stay with Courtney this time as Mom has her brother staying with her for a few months. Can you believe that she let our room out? I just know that our name is posted over the door, isn't it? I had a hard time getting moving this morning after not getting to bed till about 1:30 AM. Needless to say it was a very long day. Considering I left at 5:15 AM. It was a fun trip however. Zac and dad went out to dinner while I was working and had a great time just the two of them. So back to packing it is......have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Guys,

Thanks for stopping by, I glad I called you on you way in. I hope you enjoy the beans and remember not to clime the stock. I assume that if I comment on this post you will see that I found your blog. Have a good one and thanks for coming by Sunday the 28th.

Suzy said...

Have fun. Wish we were there to enjoy Utah and family! Tell the family we say hey.