Friday, October 5, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

It's been snowing since early this morning. Can you believe that? Chance had his first encounter when I took him out to potty. He loved it! He got the zoomies and was chasing Katie around and then found out it tastes good too, I had a hard time convincing him to come back inside. Even Zac wanted to walk to the bus stop instead of getting a ride so he could walk in the snow. He's been asking since mid July when it was going to snow. I guess I have a house full of snow babies. I like the snow to if it didn't have to be cold I wouldn't mind it all the time. I have a relief drive this afternoon to Reno, the weather will definitely make it interesting. At least it's not sticking to the roads...yet. It's a good thing I'm not intimidated by the snow. Although the bus I brought home the other night was a nightmare to drive... the mines many years ago donated MCI motor coaches to the school district for field trips, they are like the greyhound buses you see on the roads. They painted them to match the different schools colors and are fun for the teams but they are incredibly old and so are more of a challenge to drive. I'm hoping they don't have any of those on this trip :) The particular bus I drove had steering issues, the steering was almost outside of safety requirements and I had to really concentrate and be aware of what was going on. Of course the wind didn't help. It can blow out here in the desert almost at hurricane force.

1 comments:

Suzy said...

How fun for Zac and the dogs!! My kids are starting to ask for snow, but it is supposed to be 90 degrees this weekend. Thanks for the encouragement on the homework!!